explorernews.com on Facebook
- Video Gallery
- Special Sections
1. Protests rock the West Bank ahead of a "day of rage"
1. Germany beats Argentina in World Cup final
1. California Chrome falls short in Triple Crown bid
1. Alibaba files its long-anticipated U.S. IPO
A U.N. committee compared the Vatican's handling of the global priest sex abuse scandal with torture Monday, raising the possibility that its failure to investigate clergy and their superiors could have broader legal implications.
1. CBO says ObamaCare will mean two million fewer full-time workers
1. Senate investigation concludes the Benghazi disaster was preventable
1. Obama reassures Netanyahu about Iran nuclear deal
1. Government shutdown furloughs 800,000 and closes national attractions
1. Iran's new president reportedly seeks a nuclear deal
1. ACLU SUES TO STOP THE NSA FROM COLLECTING PHONE LOGS
The sizzling Summer Series kicks off Memorial Day Weekend with Native American Music Award winner Gabriel Ayala. Gabriel played at President Obama’s Inaugural Ball, for Pope Benedict at the Vatican, and has performed at the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Smithsonian Institute’s National Museum for the American Indian, and the ASU Kerr Cultural Center. His performance will include well known standards such as “Take Five,” “Spain” and “Caravan.” An accomplished guitarist with impeccable technique, Gabriel has melded his love of jazz to his classical and Flamenco training to create an exciting new twist to both genres which he calls JazzMenco.
On behalf of the American people, Michelle and I offer our warm wishes to His Holiness Pope Francis as he ascends to the Chair of Saint Peter and begins his papacy.
Pope Benedict XVI announced today that he would be resigning at the end of the month. Below is the official announcement.
prnewswire.com - U.S. Postal Service
Joe Myers is not your average history buff.
It's an ordinary school day, and a schoolteacher is teaching an ordinary subject to elementary school children.