- Your Voice
Sing-A-Long Spectacular (Dec. 11th)
(NewsUSA) - Remember the last time you walked into a professionally designed home and marveled at its beauty? Chances are, the designer carefully planned the interior finishings -- like crown mouldings and interior doors. While trim and doors have a major impact on interior décor, few homeowners select them with the same care as their furnishings or paint.
1. U.S. helps break siege that trapped Yazidis atop an Iraqi mountain
The Fox Tucson Theatre announces the starting lineup for the 2014 Fall Season. The Fox, downtown’s crown jewel, consistently seeks to present high quality entertainment that will appeal to Southern Arizona’s diverse community. Guests should visit www.FoxTucson.com to view the daily updated schedule of shows, speakers, and special events. Tickets for all events may be purchased online at www.FoxTucson.com, at the theatre box office or by calling 547-3040. Box Office Hours: Tuesday through Friday, 1 a.m. to 5 p.m. and weekends open two hours prior to each performance.
1. Robin Williams dies at the age of 63
1. American general killed in an apparent insider attack in Afghanistan
A recent opinion here went on in some length about why she simply cannot vote for Mayor Hiremath. She went on and on about her dismay that our current mayor does not demonstrate “quality leadership on her key issues that affect her/our community.”
1. Court rules overturns Virginia's same-sex marriage ban
1. Israel steps up its Gaza offensive as death toll rises
Mayor Satish Hiremath is running for mayor again and is asking for our votes. Unfortunately, as of now, I cannot vote for him. When I vote for a mayor, I want that person to demonstrate quality leadership on key issues that affect our community.
1. Belgium knocks the U.S. out of the World Cup
1. Kerry says Maliki will form a new Iraqi government
1. Ukraine's new leader hammers rebels while promising diplomacy
1. Thai army announces coup
The Week Logo RSS
1. India's ruling party goes down in defeat
A U.N. committee compared the Vatican's handling of the global priest sex abuse scandal with torture Monday, raising the possibility that its failure to investigate clergy and their superiors could have broader legal implications.
1. The U.S. might cut its Afghanistan force to 5,000
1. Ferry sinks off South Korean coast
1. Jeb Bush calls illegal immigration an "act of love"