(BPT) - Is there any better way to spend a beautiful warm night than at an outdoor concert or festival? The sounds of music filling the air, the smell of great food around you and fun times with friends and family…it just doesn’t get any sweeter.
If you’re a little unsure what to wear and how you’re going to stay crisp and clean after you dance in the mud and the rain (concerts carry on, rain or shine), style blogger Sydne Summer of SydneStyle.com offers these tips to help you enjoy the summer events you love while looking your best.
Festival prep time:
* Choose colors that stand out. It’s time to spice up your wardrobe and break out the bright colors for summer. Be sure to pack festive prints to stand out from the crowd. Use Tide Plus Bleach Alternative to brighten up your colors and combat dinginess so that you don’t fade into the crowd.
* Select lightweight fabrics. It’s going to get hot standing in the sun all day. You’re best with a selection of lightweight fabrics to throw on when it’s unbearably hot outside. A white cotton dress or linen pants will keep you happily enjoying the music without worrying about the temperature.
* Travel comfy. When traveling, be sure to dress as comfy as possible. Washing your clothes with Tide Plus Downy ensures your clothes stay soft and cozy for the trip.
After the last notes are played:
* Let the music, not odors, linger: Another trend that will be rocking the festival scene this summer is crop tops and short jean shorts. But even minimal fabrics can trap sweat and odor, so be sure to wash post-concert clothes in Tide Plus Febreze Freshness – it has outstanding cleaning and Febreze freshness to eliminate “eau de outdoor festival.”
* Get rid of tough stains. From grass stains to delicious greasy food, that little white dress and flowing tank are bound to encounter some spills and messes. Tide Ultra Stain Release is supercharged with specially formulated ingredients to help remove 99 percent of everyday stains, including greasy food stains, so concert goers can enjoy on-the-go treats without worrying about lingering stains becoming unwanted mementos.
Spring and summer were made for enjoying outdoor concerts and festivals. Make sure your summer festival fashions are prepared to keep you celebrating in style throughout the concert and long after the music ends.