(BPT) - Spring is finally here. It’s time to throw open the windows and get the kids ready for fun times outdoors. It’s also time to start those spring cleaning projects. In fact, 72 percent of Americans make spring cleaning an annual task.
Spring cleaning projects usually require many different products, but this spring there’s one product that can accomplish multiple tasks on your cleaning check list. New Tide Oxi Multi-Purpose Stain Remover can spring clean all around the home - from your bathroom to the patio. If you struggle with identifying what to tackle on your to-do list first, here are some easy projects and tips to get you started.
* Change out your closets. For many people the arrival of spring also brings the changing of wardrobes and 44 percent of spring cleaners feel organizing clothes is an important task. Sweaters and turtlenecks go back into storage and bright short sleeve shirts and white pants are back in style. This is also a great time to look at your spring clothes to determine if anything needs to be washed after being in storage for months. Choose a detergent like Tide Original to remove odors and give clothes a freshly washed scent. To really see a difference in stain removal and to whiten whites and brighten colors, add new Tide Oxi Multi-Purpose Stain Remover to detergent to get your favorite spring outfits looking their brightest.
* Pull patio furniture out of storage. Sitting outside on the patio is a simple way to enjoy the spring season. Cleaning your patio furniture as soon as possible will have you embracing the season even faster. Collect your patio furniture from storage and determine what needs a good cleaning. Tide Oxi Multi-Purpose Stain Remover is the first-ever Tide product designed to be used inside and outside the laundry room, and has more than 225 uses throughout the home. Simply mix the multi-purpose stain remover powder with water to create a cleaning solution. Grab a towel and start wiping away last season’s remnants to give furniture a clean look to start the season.
* Clean your windows to welcome the natural light. Nothing makes your home feel more spring-like than the warm sun flooding through your windows. Cleaning your windows is an easy project with a big benefit and something 80 percent of Americans have marked on their cleaning to-do-list. Wash the outside parts of your windows first with soapy water and a good scrubbing to remove dirt and pollen. Then move inside and clean windows that are accessible from inside your home to remove fingerprints and other dirt build-up.
* Give the bathroom a good wipe down. Cleaning the bathroom can be done at any time of the year, but use this time when you’re already motivated by spring cleaning tasks to give the bathroom an allover clean. This is an ideal time to attend to areas you may have been putting off for a while, like tile and grout. Tide Oxi Multi-Purpose Stain Remover is the perfect solution to remove soap scum from tile and the bathtub leaving them with a deep down clean you can see.
* Organize those kitchen cabinets. During the winter months cabinets simply become storage closets with little regard for organization. Spring cleaning is an excellent time to restore your cabinets to their former glory. In fact, 73 percent of Americans prioritize the kitchen over other rooms when it comes to spring cleaning. Pull out your pots and pans and make sure they are organized with the rest of their set. See that food is organized by type and make sure nothing has passed its expiration date. Throw it out if it has.
To learn more about how to spring clean your home with Tide Oxi Multi-Purpose Stain Remover visit Tide.com.