Monday, June 7
• Pima Council on Aging will provide information and referral service on issues concerning older people, such as housing options, transportation, food, mental health, caregiving, social services and legal aid. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, June 8
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson will meet. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 575-1743.
• The Catalina Foothills School District governing board will meet. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District governing board will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
Wednesday, June 9
• The Oro Valley Town Council will meet. Details: 6-9 p.m.; council chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Drive.