The Arizona Department of Transportation is scheduling restrictions as part of the Interstate 10 widening between Picacho Peak Road and Pinal Air Park Road, and as part of the Oracle Road widening project.
• On Wednesday, June 3, from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following morning, a right-lane closure is scheduled between milepost 232 and milepost 228 (this closure will include the Red Rock exit and entrance ramps (exit 226).
Temporary barriers will be in place for the lane shifts during the nighttime construction.
Exit 226 - Red Rock entrance / exit ramps closed through Thursday, June 4, 8 p.m.-6 a.m.
• I-10 westbound motorists: use Marana Road.
• I-10 eastbound motorists: use exit 219 (Picacho Peak Road).
• North- and southbound Oracle Road from 650 feet south of El Conquistador Way to El Conquistador Way is scheduled for left-lane restrictions on Wednesday, June 3, from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning. Law enforcement will direct motorists at the El Conquistador Way intersection, and assist motorist with left-hand turns at El Conquistador Way.
• Southbound Oracle Road 650 feet south of El Conquistador Way to El Conquistador Way is scheduled for right-lane restrictions on Thursday, June 4, from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning. Law enforcement will direct motorists through the construction area.
Upcoming road closure
June 8 – Aug. 21 El Conquistador Way (west side of Oracle Road) is scheduled to close to westbound traffic beginning at 6 a.m., Monday, June 8, through Friday, Aug. 21, at 5 p.m. El Conquistador Way westbound traffic will be directed to Desert Sky Road (to the north) or Greenock Drive (to the south). Eastbound (outgoing) traffic from El Conquistador Way will be allowed all access (straight, left or right turn) onto Oracle Road.