Monday, May 10
• Pima Council on Aging will provide information and referral service on issues concerning older people; such as housing options, transportation, food, mental health, caregiving, social services and legal aid. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission will meet. Details: 6-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Canada Drive.
Tuesday, May 11
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors will meet. Details: 9 a.m.; supervisor's hearing room, first floor Administration Building, 130 W. Congress Street; for more information, call 740-8126.
• Pima County Republican Club will meet for lunch. Details: 12 p.m; Parador, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $11.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board will meet. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712; free.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; free; 696-5000.