Tuesday, April 6
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors will meet. Details: 9 a.m.; supervisor's hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 West Congress Street; for more information, call 740-8126.
• The Oro Valley Art Review Commission will meet. Details: 4-9 p.m.; Hopi Room, 11000 N. LaCañada Drive; free; 229-4700.
• The Marana Town Council will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; free; 682-3401.
Wednesday, April 7
• The NW Democrats meet with guest speaker Ken Collier, board chair of Alberta, Canada's Friends of Medicare, on the subject of universal healthcare coverage vs. private insurance. Details: 6:30-8 p.m.; Thunder Canyon Brewery, upstairs room, Foothills Mall, 7040 N. LaCholla Blvd.; free; 297-0095 or 742-1019.
Thursday, April 8
• The NW Republicans/Oro Valley will meet with speaker John Munger, candidate for governor. Details: 6:15 p.m.; 10445 N. Oracle Road (Long Realty Building); free.