Upcoming government and political meetings.
THURSDAY, JUNE 4
• The Town of Marana will hold a blood drive. Details: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; 382-1936.
• The NW Democrats will meet with speaker Andy Silverman, UA law professor. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Thunder Canyon Brewery, 7401 N. LaCholla Blvd.; 297-0095 or 742-1019.
MONDAY, JUNE 8
• The Democrats of Oro Valley will meet to discuss "The Status of Don't Ask Don't Tell" initiative with guest speaker retired Brigadier General John Adams. Details: 7 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 742-3774.
• The Young Republicans meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Old Pueblo Grill on Broadway; 248-1258.
SUNDAY, JUNE 7
• The Tucson Republican Women's Club will hold a benefit entitled Celebrating Ronald Reagan for the Jean Faris Scholarship Fund. Details: 4-7 p.m.; Viscount Suite Hotel; $35; 203-7234.
TUESDAY, JUNE 9
• The Marana Town Council will meet. Details: 6 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; free, 382-1999.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10
• The Oro Valley Town Council will hold a study session. Details: 6 p.m.; Town Hall Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Canada Drive; free; 229-4700.