Thursday, Nov. 12
• The Sun City Vistoso government affairs committee will host a town hall meeting with Oro Valley Town Council member Barry Gillaspie. Details: 9-11 a.m.; Sun City Vistoso Community Center, Apache Room, 1565 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; free; 825-3711.
• Oracle School Board will meet. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Oracle Ridge School, 725 Carpenter Drive; free; 896-3072.
• The Marana Unified School District Governing Board will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; free; 682-4774.
Friday, Nov. 13
• The Oro Valley Republican Women's Club meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, $18; 797-9237.
• The Udall Foundation will honor former Secretary of the Interior Stewart L. Udall with the addition of his name to the Foundation. Details: 1:30 p.m.; 130 S. Scott Ave.; free; 901-8500.
Tuesday, Nov. 17
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors will meet. Details: 9 a.m.; supervisor's hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 West Congress Street; for more information, call 740-8126.
• Explore the potential environmental impacts of the proposed Rosemont Copper mine with Save the Scenic Santa Ritas speaker Lainie Levick at the Southern Arizona Hiking Club Meeting. Details: 7-8 p.m.; Pima County Medical Society, 5199 E. Farness; free; 663-3789.
• The Marana Town Council will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; free; 682-3401.
Wednesday, Nov. 18
• The Marana Planning Commission will meet. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; free; 682-3401.