Saturday, Dec. 4
• Watershed Management Group holds a green infrastructure workshop & tour. Details: 8 a.m.-12 p.m.; Ward 3 City Council Office, 1510 E. Grant Rd.; free; 396-3266.
Monday, Dec. 6
• The Oro Valley Historic Preservation Commission meets. Details: 5-8 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Canada Dr.; 229-4700.
Tuesday, Dec. 7
• Sunbelt World Trade Association breakfast meeting features Matt Baker of the Tucson office of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Arizona Export Assistance Center. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Sheraton Four Points, 1900 E. Speedway Blvd.; $15, $10 members; www.sunbeltworldtrade.com.
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; supervisors hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The Pima County Republican Club meets with guest speaker Byron Schlomach of the Goldwater Institute, speaking on economics. Details: 11:30 a.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.