Thursday, June 10
• The Oracle School District governing board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 725 N. Carpenter Dr.; 896-3070.
• The Marana Unified School District governing board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Estes Elementary School Cafeteria, 11279 W. Grier Rd., Suite 100; 682-4774.
• The Northwest Republicans meet with speakers Buz Mills, candidate for governor, and Vic Williams, candidate for LD 26 representative. Details: 6:15 p.m.; 10445 N. Oracle Rd.; free; 275-5836.
Friday, June 11
• The Oro Valley Republican Women's Club meets with Buz Mills, candidate for governor. Details: 11:30 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; 275-5836.
Monday, June 14
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission will meet. Details: 6-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Democrats of Oro Valley will meet with speakers Chris Deschene and Sam Wercinski, candidates for Arizona Secretary of State. Details: 7-9 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 742-3774.
Tuesday, June 15
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors will meet. Details: 9 a.m.; supervisors' hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson will meet. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 575-1743.
• The Oro Valley Parks & Recreation Advisory Board will meet. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Town Council will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, June 16
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; council chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.