Thursday, March 4
• The Pima County Republicans will hold an evening with Rodney Glassman as he tests the waters for a U.S. Senate campaign. Details: 7-11 p.m.; El Casino Ballroom, 437 E. 26th Street; $20; 358-8565.
Monday, March 8
• Pima Council on Aging will provide information and referral service on issues concerning older people, such as housing options, transportation, food, mental health, caregiving, social services and legal aid. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
• The Democrats of Oro Valley will hold a forum with state attorney general candidates David Lujan and Vince Rabago. Details: 7 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Road; free; 742-3774.
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission will meet. Details: 6-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Drive; free; 229-4700.
Tuesday, March 9
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors will meet. Details: 9 a.m.; supervisor's hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 West Congress Street; for more information, call 740-8126.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board will meet. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712; free.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; free; 696-5000.
Wednesday, March 10
• The Oro Valley Town Council will hold a study session. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. LaCanada Drive; free; 229-4700.