Thursday, April 8
• Oracle School Board will meet. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Oracle Ridge School, 725 Carpenter Drive; free; 896-3072.
• The Marana Unified School District boverning board will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; free; 682-4774.
Friday, April 9
• The Oro Valley Republican Women's Club will meet with guest speaker Sharon Giese, national committeewoman of the Arizona Republican Party. Details: 11:30 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, April 12
• Pima Council on Aging will provide information and referral service on issues concerning older people, such as housing options, transportation, food, mental health, caregiving, social services and legal aid. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, April 13
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors will meet. Details: 9 a.m.; supervisor's hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 West Congress Street; for more information, call 740-8126.
• The Marana Town Council will meet. Details: 6 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; free; 682-3401.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board will meet. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712; free.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; free; 696-5000.
Wednesday, April 14
• The Oro Valley Town Council will hold a study session. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. LaCanada Drive; free; 229-4700.