Thursday, Oct. 28
• The Pima County Republican Women's Club meets for lunch to discuss the making of a bill. Details: 11 a.m.; Sheraton Hotel, 5151 E. Grant Rd.; $25, $20 in advance; 615-9494.
• The Oro Valley Storm Water Utility Commission holds a special session. Details: 4-6 p.m.; Calle Concordia Conference Room, 680 W. Calle Concordia; 229-4700.
• The Marana Unified School District governing board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-4774.
Monday, Nov. 1
• Pima Council on Aging provides information and referral service on issues concerning older people. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 229-5300.
• The Oro Valley Historic Preservation Commission meets. Details: 5-8 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Tuesday, Nov. 2
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor's hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
Wednesday, Nov. 3
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Canada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The NW Democrats meet with District 26 Rep. Nancy Young-Wright. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Thunder Canyon Brewery, Foothills Mall, Ina & La Cholla; 742-1019.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.