Saturday, July 10
• The Pima County Republicans hold Meet The Candidates with candidates for U.S. Senate, Congress, governor, attorney general and state treasurer. Details: 10 a.m.; Oro Valley Church of the Nazarene.
Monday, July 12
• The Oro Valley Historic Preservation Commission meets. Details: 5 p.m.; Hopi Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission meets. Details: 6 p.m.; Hopi Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Wednesday, July 14
• The Oro Valley Town Council holds a study session. Details: 6-9 p.m.; council chambers, 11000 N. La Canada Dr.; 229-4700.
Thursday, July 15
• The Goldwater Institute sponsors lunch with Frank Luntz, speaking on this year's mid-term elections. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain, 15000 N. Secret Springs Dr.; $50, $40 members; 602-462-5000.