Rancho Vistoso Boulevard
The Rancho Vistoso Homeowners Association and AAA Landscape are undertaking median landscape maintenance north of Moore Road on Rancho Vistoso Boulevard.
Look for northbound lane closure on the left lane adjacent to the median.
Electronic message pre-warners are in place at the corner of Rancho Vistoso Boulevard at Arrowsmith. The left lane is closed daily 9 a.m.–4 p.m. starting Wednesday, July 7. Work should run through July 21.
Grand Avenue deck replacement and widening
• From 1 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, July 10, northbound I-19 is scheduled to be closed from Mariposa Road (Exit 4) to Grand Avenue as construction crews install bridge girders for the widening of Potrero Bridge (which runs over the I-19 northbound lanes).
• All traffic will be routed off I-19 at Mariposa Road (Exit 4) to Grand Avenue, follow the signs to the next northbound interstate entrance ramp at Grand Avenue (Business-19).
• From 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. Saturday, July 10, the left lane of southbound I-19 at milepost 5 (Country Club Road) is scheduled to be closed as trucks hauling the girders are routed into position for delivery. Vehicles should be prepared to stop and follow the speed limit of 45 mph.
Interstate 10: Town of Picacho to Picacho Peak Road
• From 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 6, to 6 a.m. the following morning, eastbound I-10 from milepost 217 to milepost 219 is scheduled for a left-lane closure as crews remove barrier walls. One lane of traffic will remain open at all times.
• From 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 7, to 6 a.m. the following morning, westbound I-10 from milepost 213 to milepost 219 is scheduled for right- and left-lane closures as crews apply striping. One lane of traffic will remain open at all times.