Thursday, May 12
• The Oracle School District governing board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 725 N. Carpenter Dr.; 896-3070.
• The Marana Unified School District governing board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-4774.
Friday, May 13
• The Oro Valley Republican Women’s Club meets for lunch. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; $18; 797-9237.
Saturday, May 14
• The District 26 Republican Committee meets with guest speakers Arizona State GOP Chairman Tom Morrissey and Oro Valley Town Council Member Joe Hornat. Details: 9:30 a.m.; Metro Water Building, 6265 N. LaCañada Dr.; www.LD26.org.
Sunday, May 15
• Pan Left Annual Brunch honors artist and activist David Tineo with the theme Just Art: Celebrating Artists and Social Justice. Details: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $35; 792-9171, ext. 1.
Monday, May 16
• Pima Council on Aging provides information and referral service on issues concerning older people. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, May 17
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisors’ hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
Wednesday, May 18
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Tuesday & Wednesday, May 18, 24-25
• Imagine Greater Tucson holds workshops to share ideas on building alternative scenarios for the future of the region. Details: 5:30 p.m., May 18; Tucson Convention Center, 260 S. Church Ave.; 5:30 p.m. May 24; Hilton El Conquistador Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Rd.; 5:30 p.m. May 25; Diamond Center, I-19 & Pima Mine Rd.; free; 209-2448 or www.imaginegreatertucson.org.
Thursday, May 19
• The Pima County Republican Women’s Club holds a Fashion Show fundraiser by Chico’s with guest speaker Terri Proud, LD 26 AZ House of Representatives. Details: 11 a.m.; Sheraton Hotel, 5151 E. Grant Rd.; $30, 615-9494.