The Sheriff’s Department Burglary Unit is seeking assistance from the public in identifying suspects involved in two burglaries that occurred at Northwest Hospital, located at 6200 N. La Cholla Blvd. On Dec. 22, 2013 and Jan. 23, 2014, a male suspect entered the hospital and stole items while posing himself as a worker. Detectives obtained video footage of the suspect and his vehicle.
The suspect is described as:
• Caucasian male
• Approximately 30-years-old
• 5’10” tall, 175 pounds
• With short blonde or brown hair
• Wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, and brown work boots
The suspect’s vehicle is described as:
• Navy blue or dark in color, long bed pick-up truck
• Possibly a GMC or Chevrolet
• With blue headlights, custom rims, all terrain tires, a 3-5 inch lift, and a step by the front doors only
Anyone with information about this incident or the identity of the suspect is urged to call 9-1-1 or 88-CRIME.