Thursday, July 21
• The Pima County Republican Women’s Club luncheon features guest speakers Claire Morgan and Lesley VanBorssum. Details: 11 a.m.; Sheraton Hotel & Suites, 5151 E. Grant Rd.; 615-9494.
• The Oro Valley Town Storm Water Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4814.
• The Marana Parks and Recreation Commission meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Marana Parks and Recreation Building, 13251 N. Lon Adams Rd.; 682-3401.
Tuesday, July 26
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Greater Catalina/Golder Ranch Village Council meets. Details: 7-9 p.m.; Main Auditorium, Summer Institute of Linguistics, 16131 N. Vernon Dr.
Wednesday, July 27
• The Marana Planning Commission meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Thursday, July 28
• Meet Me at the Library: Conversations with Arizona Leaders features Pima County Supervisor Ann Day representing District 1. Details: 6-7 p.m.; Nanini Branch Library, 7300 N. Shannon Rd.; 594-5365.