Thursday, Feb. 3
• Metropolitan Pima Alliance and the Marana Chamber of Commerce host a Mayoral & Town Council Candidate Forum. Details: 6-8 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; 682-4314.
Saturday, Feb. 5
• Women's Army Corps Veterans Association Palo Verde Chapter 87 meets. Details: 10 a.m.; Northwest Center, 2160 N. 6th St.; 743-0603 or 908-0774.
Monday, Feb. 7
• The Oro Valley Historic Preservation Commission meets. Details: 5-8 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Tuesday, Feb. 8
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor's hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The Pima County Republican Club meets for lunch with speaker Pima County Republican Party Chairman Brian Miller. Details: 11:30 a.m.; El Parador restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council meets for special session. Details: 6 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
Wednesday, Feb. 9
• The Marana and Oro Valley Town Councils hold a joint study session. This meeting was postponed from its original Jan. 12 date to allow council members to attend President Obama's appearance in Tucson that night. Details: 6 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401 or 229-4700.
• The Oro Valley Town Council holds a Study Session. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The NW Coffee Party Café meets to discuss the subject civility in the public square. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.: Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 229-5300.