Monday, July 11
• The Pima Council on Aging holds a workshop on Medicare Fraud Prevention. Details: 11 a.m.-noon; Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-8:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Town Complex, Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4814.
• The Democrats of Oro Valley meeting features the documentary "Gasland." Details: 7 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 742-3774 or www.demsov.org.
Tuesday, June 12
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisors' hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The Pima County Republican Club Lunch Meeting features speaker Rob O'Dell. Details: 11:30 a.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council holds a special session. Details: 6 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 382-1999.
• The Oro Valley Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meets. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4814.