Thursday, April 21
• The Foothills Democratic Forum discusses the topic Immigration: Challenges and Solutions with guest speakers Jennifer Allen from Border Action Network, Sunnyside School District Assistant Superintendent Steve Holmes, and UA Law School Professor Andy Silverman. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; Skyline Country Club, 5200 E. St. Andrews; $15; 261-8143.
• The Marana Parks and Recreation Commission meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Marana Parks and Recreation Building, 13251 N. Lon Adams Rd.; 382-1950.
Tuesday, April 26
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
• The Greater Catalina/Golder Ranch Village Council meets. Details: 7-9 p.m.; Main Auditorium, Summer Institute of Linguistics, 16131 N. Vernon Dr.
• The Oro Valley American Legion Post 132 meets. Details: 7-9 p.m.; Catalina Mountain Elks Lodge, 16045 N. Oracle Rd.; 544-7882.
Wednesday, April 27
• The Oro Valley Town Council holds a study session. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Planning Commission meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.