Thursday, May 19
• The Pima County Republican Women's Club holds a Fashion Show by Chico's fundraiser with guest speaker Terri Proud, LD 26 AZ House of Representatives. Details: 11 a.m.; Sheraton Hotel, 5151 E. Grant Rd.; $30, 615-9494.
• The Oro Valley Stormwater Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Parks and Recreation Commission meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Marana Parks and Recreation Building Conference Room, 13251 N. Lon Adams Rd.; 682-1950.
Friday, May 20
• The Metropolitan Pima Alliance holds its monthly breakfast with a roundtable discussion of the challenges and successes of the RTA Plan. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; $45, $25 members; 878-8811.
Saturday, May 21
• The Oro Valley Police Department and the Drug Enforcement Administration hold Dispose-A-Med for unwanted and expired prescriptions, over-the-counter and pet medications. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Target, First Ave. & Oracle Rd.; free; 229-5080 or 696-5577.
Tuesday, May 24
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council holds a study session. Details: 6 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building No. 4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
• The Greater Catalina/Golder Ranch Village Council meets. Details: 7-9 p.m.; Main Auditorium, Summer Institute of Linguistics, 16131 N. Vernon Dr.
Tuesday & Wednesday, May 24 & 25
• Imagine Greater Tucson holds workshops to share ideas on building alternative scenarios for the future of the region. Details: 5:30 p.m. May 24; Hilton El Conquistador Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Rd.; 5:30 p.m. May 25; Diamond Center, I-19 & Pima Mine Rd.; free; 209-2448 or www.imaginegreatertucson.org.
Wednesday, May 25
• The Metropolitan Pima Alliance holds a mixer. Details: 4-7 p.m.; Miguel's Restaurant, 5900 N. Oracle Rd.; free; 878-8811.
• The Oro Valley Town Council holds a study session. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Planning Commission meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.