FRIDAY, APRIL 8
• The Oro Valley Republican Women's Club meets for lunch. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; $18; 797-9237.
SUNDAY, APRIL 10
• Tucson Republican Women hold a Salute to America picnic barbecue with keynote speaker Tom Horne. Details: 4-7 p.m.; Skyline Country Club, 5200 E. St Andrews Dr.; $35; 579-5895.
MONDAY, APRIL 11
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Democrats of Oro Valley meet with guest speaker Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik. Details: 7 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 742-3774.
TUESDAY, APRIL 12
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisors' hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13
• The Oro Valley Town Council holds a study session. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Northwest Coffee Party holds a Special Meeting with Democratic and Republican guest speakers. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.