Tuesday, Jan. 24
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor’s hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• Pima Council on Aging provides information and referral service on issues concerning older people. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.;
Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
Wednesday, Jan. 25
• The Coffee Party Café meets with candidates for state, local or national office as guest speakers. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 878-0256.
Wednesdays, Jan. 25-Feb. 15
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce offers the Southern Arizona Candidate Academy to educate potential candidates and campaign workers on the business perspective of running a successful campaign for office. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Cox Corporate Office, 1440 E. 15th St.; $100, $75 members; www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org.