Thursday, April 19
• The Pima County Republican Women’ Club holds a general membership meeting with guest speaker Ken Bennett. Details: 11 a.m.; Sheraton Hotel & Suites, 5151 E. Grant Rd.; $20 with reservations; 886-8232.
• The Oro Valley Stormwater Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-8 p.m.; Hope Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The American Legion Auxiliary, Oro Valley Unit 132, meets and seeks new members. Details: 6:15-7:15 p.m.; The Loop Restaurant, 10180 N. Oracle Rd.; 229-1064.
Friday, April 20
• The University of Arizona holds Earth Day 2012 Water Symposium. Details: 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.; UA Main Campus, Gerard P. Kuiper Space Sciences Building, Room #308, 1629 E. University Blvd.; free; 626-5888.
Monday, April 23
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor’s hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
Tuesday, April 24
• Pima Council on Aging provides information and referral service on issues concerning older people. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
Wednesday, April 25
• The Northside Democrats meet. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Redline Grill, 445 W. Wetmore Rd.; 297-0095.
• The Marana Planning Commission meets. Details: 6 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Thursday, April 26
• The La Cañada Magee Neighborhood Association holds its Spring General Meeting. Details: 6:30-8 p.m.; St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church-Chapel, 7650 N. Paseo del Norte; 297-9761.