Thursday, Sept. 15
• The Pima County Republican Women’s Club meets for lunch with guest speaker Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu. Details: 11 a.m.; Sheraton Hotel & Suites, 5151 E. Grant Rd.; $20; 615-9494.
• The Oro Valley Town Stormwater Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Town Hall, Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Parks and Recreation Commission meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Marana Parks and Recreation Building, 13251 N. Lon Adams Rd.; 682-3401.
Saturday, Sept. 17
• Watershed Management Group offers a self-guided Water Harvesting Home tour. Details: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; map provided to registrants; $5-$10; 396-3266 or www.watershedmg.org.
Monday, Sept. 19
• Pima Council on Aging provides information and referral service on issues concerning older people. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
• The Oro Valley Historic Preservation Commission meets. Details: 5-8 p.m.; Town Hall, Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Tuesday, Sept. 20
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisors’ hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, Sept. 21
• The Jewish Community Center offers a discussion about Medicare Fraud and Abuse presented by a Medicare Senior Patrol Volunteer. Details: 10:30-11:30 a.m.; 3800 E. River Rd.; free; 299-3000.
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.