Wednesday, June 1
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 5 p.m.; Council Chambers, Oro Valley Town Hall, 11000 La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Thursday, June 2
• Watershed Management Group holds Open House with presentations on local, regional and international programs in sustainability. Details: 7-8:30 p.m.; Ward III Council Office, 1510 E. Grant Rd.; 396-3266.
Monday, June 6
• The Oro Valley Historic Preservation Commission meets. Details: 5-8 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Tuesday, June 7
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor’s hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.