Thursday, Jan. 12
• The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) holds a workshop on Blueprint for Small Business Lobbying: We the People Legislative Action and Training. Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; Rhythm & Roots, Plaza Palomino; 909-8242.
• The Oracle School District governing board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 725 N. Carpenter Dr.; 896-3070.
• The Marana Unified School District governing board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-4774.
Monday, Jan. 16
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Chapter 1874 meets with guest speaker Roger Corner on the 10th anniversary 9/11 memorial in New York City. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Golden Corral Restaurant, 6865 N. Thornydale Dr.; $10; 908-0774.
Tuesday, Jan. 17
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor’s hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council holds a study session. Details: 7 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, Jan. 18
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.