Thursday, Feb. 17
• The Pima County Republican Women's Club meets with guest speaker Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett. Details: 11 a.m.; Westwood Look Resort, 245 E. Ina Rd.; $20; 615-9494.
• The Oro Valley Stormwater Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Parks and Recreation Commission meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Marana Parks and Recreation Building, 13251 N. Lon Adams Rd.; 382-1950.
Friday, Feb. 18
• The Metropolitan Pima Alliance holds its monthly breakfast. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; $35, $25 members; www.mpaaz.org.
Saturday, Feb. 19
• The League of Women Voters of Greater Tucson meets to discuss Charter School Final Report/Consensus. Details: 10 a.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; 622-0905.
Monday, Feb. 21
• The Tucson Chapter of the Progressive Democrats of America holds an inaugural meeting with guest speakers Jim Hightower and Congressman Raul Grijalva. Details: 7 p.m.; YWCA, 525 N. Bonita; suggested donation $5; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, Feb. 22
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building No. 4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
Wednesday, Feb. 23
• The Marana Planning Commission meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.