Registration now is under way for Pima Community College’s 16-week spring semester, which begins Jan. 21.
Individuals may register online or in person at any campus Student Services Center or the Education Center at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, where staff can help with the online application form and connect you to the financial aid, assessment, advising and career services. The full Spring Credit Schedule of Classes is online.
In order to register for credit classes at Pima, follow these simple steps:
- Apply for admission either online, in person, by mail or fax; there is no application fee
- Take free math, reading and writing assessments
- Attend an orientation online or in person
College offices reopened Jan. 2, following winter break. The College will be closed Jan. 20 for the federal Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr., holiday.
PCC offers university transfer and occupational education programs in classes offered in the evening, on weekends, year-round, in traditional classroom settings, online, in web-classroom hybrids, and in semester-long or accelerated formats, including two eight-week sessions during the spring semester.
For more information, go to www.pima.edu, call our Information Center at 520-206-4500 or visit one of our six campuses:
Community Campus, 401 N. Bonita Ave.
- Desert Vista Campus, 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz
- Downtown Campus, 1255 N. Stone Ave.
- East Campus, 8181 E. Irvington Road
- Northwest Campus, 7600 N. Shannon Road
- West Campus, 2202 W. Anklam Road
PCC also operates numerous Adult Learning Centers.