Seminar attendees will learn the basics of using Facebook to stay more closely connected with the people you care about. The information will be presented clearly, with visual guides, and questions are encouraged during the presentation. There is no cost for attending the seminar, and attendees are encouraged to bring friends. All participants must RSVP to Splendido to reserve their seats. RSVP by calling 878-2612.
Topics covered will include:
• A quick, easy-to-understand explanation of Facebook.
• A visual introduction to the site.
• How to keep your online information private, safe, and secure.
• Simple steps for creating your own Facebook profile.
• Definitions of Facebook terms like “status” and “Like” .
• How to view photos and messages sent by friends and family.
• How to share your own news and thoughts.
What: A free seminar which covers the basics of staying more closely connected with friends and family on the Internet. Presented by Paula Sellergren, Director of Marketing, Mather LifeWays.
When: Wednesday, Feb. 27, 11 a.m.
Where: Splendido, 13500 N. Rancho Vistoso Blvd., Tucson
RSVP: Space is limited. Please respond by Monday, Feb. 25 by calling 878-2612 or emailing email@example.com.