Saturday, July 3
• The KiiM-FM 99.5 Freedom Fest features fireworks and musical performances by Clay Walker, Troy Olsen, Blaine Larsen and Lee Anne Savage. Details: 4 p.m.; Tucson Electric Park, 2500 E. Ajo Way; $25, $15 in advance; under 10 free; www.kiimfm.com.
Sunday, July 4
• Experience the 14th Annual Fireworks Celebration from "A" Mountain. Can be viewed from the Convention Center's Parking Lot B (off Granada between Congress and Cushing Street), the lot at 22nd Street and I-10 frontage road (NE corner), or the City/State Parking Garage at 498 W. Congress (near I-10.). Details: 9:15 p.m., Mustang car show at 7 p.m.; 260 South Church Ave.; free; 791-4101.
• Enjoy Marana's Star Spangled Spectacular with the whole family. Details: 6-10 p.m.; Crossroads at Silverbell Park off Cortaro Road and I-10; free.
• Attend the Indie-pendence Day Extravaganza where the Hotel Congress celebrates with an indoor/outdoor indie music festival featuring 10 national and local acts for ages 21+. Details: 6 p.m.; 11 East Congress Street; $10; 622-8848.
• Watch Tucson Toros Baseball take on the Yuma Scorpions in an Independence Day Minor League Baseball duel at Tucson's historic Hi Corbett Field, followed by a fireworks display. Details: 7 p.m.; South Country Club Road and 22nd Street; $6-$10; 325-1010.
• Celebrate the 4th of July at the RoadRunner Grill with fireworks, listen to the cool steel drums of Steel del Sol and enjoy a traditional Independence Day menu. Details: cocktails at 6 p.m.; buffet dinner at 7 p.m.; fireworks at 8:30 p.m.; $20; tickets on sale in the SaddleBrooke administration office.
• Watch fireworks from The Hilton El Conquistador Golf and Tennis Resort . Details: 9 p.m.; 10000 North Oracle Road; must be a guest to view at resort; 544-5000.