To add your event to this list, send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THURSDAY, JUNE 5
• Catch the program “Sticking to Your Fitness Goals,” which is part of Northwest Medical Center’s Commit to be Fit series. Details: 7-8 p.m.; Oro Valley branch of Northwest Medical Center, 1551 E. Tangerine Road; free; 901-3500.
• Take a four-hour class on basic first aid presented by Northwest Fire District. Details: 6-10 p.m.; Fire Station 30, 1520 W. Orange Grove Road; $20 for district residents, $25 for other participants; 887-1010.
FRIDAY, JUNE 6
• Catch the Institute of Noetic Science’s program “The End of Life and Beyond: An Interfaith Perspective,” a panel discussion that will include leaders and members of various faiths. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Marshall Auditorium at Tucson Medical Center, 5301 E. Grant Road; $5; 798-6300.
THURSDAY, JUNE 19
• Catch a presentation titled “Chronic Pain Solutions: Integrative Treatment that Works” and learn tools for managing pain. Details: 6:30-8 p.m.; Randolph Community Center, 200 S. Alvernon Way; free; 886-4406.
TUESDAY, JUNE 24
• Participate in a Red Cross blood drive. Details: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; free; 382-1936.