Most movie theaters claim to have the best sound system, the best screens and the best shot of seeing any movie in high definition.
However, when it comes to state-of-the-art theaters, not many do it better than Century Theatres, located in the Oro Valley Market Place on the corner of Tangerine and Oracle roads.
The theaters are digital state-of-the-art screens, including 3D. To view the high-quality screens, the theater offers stadium seating, extra-wide aisles, rocking chairs, and even, loveseats.
Besides one of the best venues to see a movie, the Century Theatres in Oro Valley is considered to be an extremely safe location for adults and area youth.
As Oro Valley Mayor Satish Hiremath said recently, it is a credit to the level of public safety in the town when teenagers can go see a movie late at night without a worry.
Besides movies, Century Theatres also offers the “Ballet in Cinema.” Several shows are already planned throughout the season. For more information on the ballet, visit the website at www.balletincinema.com.
For information on the theater, visit the website at www.cinemark.com.
• Senior Mondays, and early-bird pricing offered.
• Broadway plays, Ballet UFC fights, classic film series in the spring, summer, winter and fall.
• Gift cards in any denomination are available at the box office or online at Cinemark.com.
• Sign up for weekly email coupons at Cinemark.com.
• The theatre is located 12155 N. Oracle Rd.