Thursday, Oct. 1
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Canyon Rotary Club meets at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 5:30-7 p.m., 7892 N. Oracle Road; 909-9375.
• Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sur Real Restaurant, 3001 E. Skyline Drive; free; 529-2644.
• Long Realty will hold a first-time home buyer's workshop. Details: 6-7 p.m.; 7575 N. Twin Peaks Road, Suite 155; free; 665-3109.
• YES Network Leadership Training Institute will hold a workshop on the Components of a Fund Development Plan for non-profit agencies. Details: 5:30-8 p.m.; Tucson Resource Center, 320 N. Commerce Park Loop; free; 297-0702.
Friday, Oct. 2
• Raskob Kambourian Financial Advisors will hold a seminar on Planning A Secure Financial Future. Details: 1-2 p.m.; 4100 N. 1st Ave.; free; 690-1999.
• Resource Exchange, a women's networking group, will meet. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1:15 p.m.; Elle Restaurant, 3048 E. Broadway Blvd.; $13.50 (over 21 only); 888-3013.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will offer a social networking class at Pima Community College. Details: 8-10 a.m.; 7600 N. Shannon Road, Room B-312; members free; 682-4314.
Saturday, Oct. 3
• The Tucson Association of Realtors® will hold a homeownership event with information on credit, lending, and home buying. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; 2445 N Tucson Blvd.; free; 382-8776.
Wednesday Oct. 7
• Tucson Business Connection will hold a networking mixer. Details: 5-7:30 p.m.; Pearl, 445 W. Wetmore Road; free; 229-1415.
• TMM Family Services offers education and counseling on the home buying process. Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; 3127 E. Adams Street; free; 322-9557.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly networking breakfast. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Colt's Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Road; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• Pima County Cooperative Extension will hold Spanish-language instruction for landscape irrigation and maintenance. Details: 3:30-5:30 p.m.; 4210 N. Campbell Ave.; free; 626-5161.