THURSDAY, JULY 23
• Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sur Real Restaurant, 3001 E. Skyline Drive; free; 529-2644.
• SCORE Southern Arizona presents workshop Loan Information, Banks and the SBA. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; Arizona Small Business Association, 4811 East Grant Rd., Suite 216; free; www.scoretucson.org.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Canyon Rotary Club meets at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 5:30-7 p.m., 7892 N. Oracle Road; 909-9375.
SATURDAY & WEDNESDAY, JULY 25 & 29
• SCORE Business Counseling offers free one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
TUESDAY, JULY 28
• Society for Design Administration, Southern Arizona chapter, will meet for lunch and networking. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway; $25, $20 members; 881-4546.
• Continuing education for CPAs and lawyers seminar Hot Tax and Legal Topics will be presented. Details: 7:30-11 a.m.; Sheraton Tucson, 5151 E. Grant Road; $50; 577-0388.
• The Better Business Bureau of Southern Arizona presents Learn to Sell on eBay class. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; 434 S. Williams Blvd., Suite 102; $35; 888-6161.