Thursday, March 17
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• AARP offers volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low and middle-income taxpayers with special attention to those ages 60 and older. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
• Splendido at Rancho Vistoso holds a workshop for seniors on protecting your wealth during stressful times, Protect Your Pot of Gold. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; 13500 N. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; free but reservations required; 888-731-0204.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly networking luncheon. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Omni Tucson National, Papago Room, 2727 W. Club Dr.; $25, $20 members; 682-4314.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a monthly membership mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Zona 78, 78 W. River Rd.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
Tuesday, March 22
• The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) holds a Member Connection Breakfast. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; Doubletree Hotel Reid Park, 445 S. Alvernon Way; 326-2926 or www.nawbotucson.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce offers a tour of the Western Army Aviation Training Site (WAATS). Details: 8-10 a.m.; Western Army Aviation Training Site, SBAHP, Bldg L4500; free but reservations required; 682-4314.
• The Arizona Small Business Association holds a workshop on Top 10 Tips to Boost your Energy presented by health and wellness coach Nicolle Shanti. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Rd., #262; $15, $10 members; www.asba.com.
• The Southern Arizona Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America holds its monthly luncheon with a webinar on pairing social media with traditional communication techniques. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m.; Arizona Inn, 2200 E. Elm St.; $35, $25 members; $15 students; 784-3861.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce offers a class entitled Creating Buzz - Small Business Marketing facilitated by Dama Gonzalez and Victor Valencia. Details: 3-5:30 p.m.; Brown Mackie College, 4585 E. Speedway Blvd.; $55, $45 members; www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its fourth Tuesday Mixer. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Chili’s Grill & Bar, 5975 W. Arizona Pavilions Dr.; free; 628-4314.
Wednesday, March 23
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Southern Arizona Logistics Education Organization (SALEO) holds it monthly dinner meeting featuring Academic Director of UA’s Engineering Management Program Dr. Gordon Geiger speaking on High-Speed Rail – Now and in the Future. Details: El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $30, $25 members, $20 students; 792-1093.