Thursday, Feb. 25
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; El Charro Café, 7725 N. Oracle Road, Suite 10; $30, $20 members/guests; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Bluepointe Restaurant, Skyline & Campbell; free; 574-1826.
• AARP will offer volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low and middle-income taxpayers especially to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking mixer and relocation celebration for Vic DeNigris' Edward Jones Investments. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 3005 W. Ina Road, Suite 101; free; 682-4314.
• The Gateway Business Alliance of Tucson and Pima Community College will sponsor "Recession-proof financial strategies" workshops aimed at assisting anyone considering starting a business or operating an established business. Details: 6-8 p.m.; College Place, 1601 N. Oracle Road; free; 509-3917.
• Long Realty will present a free public online tax credit seminar about the home buyer tax credit. Details: 6:30-7 p.m.; free; www.longrealty.com.
Friday, Feb. 26
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
Saturday & Wednesday, Feb. 27 & March 3
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, March 2
• BNI will hold a networking meeting. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Windmill Inn Suites, St. Philip's Plaza; $5; 531-8322.
Wednesday, March 3
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking breakfast. Details: 7:15 a.m.; Colt's Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Road; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• The consumer education team of RE/MAX Excalibur will hold a seminar, "Opportunities in Today's Real Estate Market." Details: 10-11 a.m.; Hilton El Conquistador Hotel, 10000 N. Oracle Road; free; 884-7201.
• Arizona Business Leads of NW Tucson will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Cibaria Restaurant, 12985 N. Oracle Road; free; 574-1826.
• Survival Skills Career Transition Group welcomes all job seekers to learn and practice marketing and communications skills, and trade leads and advice. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; St. Philip's In The Hills Episcopal Church, 4440 N. Campbell Ave.; free; 299-6421.
• Tucson Business Connection will hold a business networking mixer. Details: 5-7:30 p.m.; Pearl, 445 W. Wetmore Road; free; 869-6098.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
Wednesdays, March 3 & 10
• Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr., Library will offer job help on resume writing, online job searching, and email accounts. Details: 8:30-10 a.m.; 7800 N. Schisler Drive; free; 594-5200.