MONDAY, JULY 6
• The Women Impacting Tucson monthly luncheon will feature Pam Gaber, CEO of Gabriel's Angels, speaking on "Paw Prints on the Heart -- How Therapy Dogs in Arizona are Healing Children in Crisis." Details: 11:30 a.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $25; email@example.com.
THURSDAY, JULY 2
• Northwest Tucson chapter of Christian Business Networking meets. Details: 7:15-8:15 a.m.; Mimi's Café, 4420 N. Oracle Road; first two meetings free; 877-425-0624.
• The Canyon Rotary Club meets at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 5:30-7 p.m., 7892 N. Oracle Road; 909-9375.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 8
• Counselors from SCORE will provide free, one-on-one advice to small business owners and entrepreneurs. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; 229-5300.
• The Conquistador Toastmasters will meet. Details: 7-8:30 p.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 E. Grant Road, Ste. 261; reservations required; for more information, call Liz Ivanov at 990-8565 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.