Thursday, April 26
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Breakfast. Details: 6:45-8:15 a.m.; The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Dove Mountain meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Heritage Highlands Club House; 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Better Business Bureau holds the Torch Awards Luncheon. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa, 3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd.; $65; 888-6161.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch and a short program. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• SCORE offers a seminar called Do Business with the US Government. Details: 1-3 p.m.; 1400 W. Speedway Blvd.; free; 505-3636.
• AAA Financial Services holds a Financial Seminar on annuities and other products. Details: 4 p.m.; 8204 E. Broadway Blvd.; free; 258-0516.
• The Marana Optimist Club meets. Details: 6 p.m.; Golden Corral Buffet & Grill, 6865 N. Thornydale Rd., #932; free; 591-2979.
Tuesday, May 1
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
Wednesday, May 2
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Networking Breakfast. Details: 7-9 a.m.; Colt’s Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds an Educational Workshop: Marketing Strategies & Financial Development with the Microbusiness Advancement Center. Details: 8-10 a.m.; Pima Community College, 7600 N. Shannon Rd.; $15, $10 members; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds Chamber Orientation. Details: 9:10-9:45 a.m.; Colt’s Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; free; 682-4314.
• The eWomenNetwork Accelerated Networking Lunch features fashion consultant Jane Harvey. Details: 11 a.m.; Union Public House, St. Philip’s Plaza, 4340 N. Campbell Ave.; $28-$55; 480-382-1317.
Thursday, May 3
• SCORE offers a Business Plan Workshop. Details: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; 1400 W. Speedway Blvd.; $75-$99; 505-3636.
Saturday, May 5
• The Pima County Public Library offers a workshop called Find Help for Your Nonprofit. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
Saturday, May 10
• SCORE offers the Small Business Association Loan Clinic. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; 1400 W. Speedway Blvd.; free; 505-3636.