Thursday, Dec. 16
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a holiday breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; Hilton El Conquistador, 10000 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a ribbon cutting and networking mixer. Details: 1:30-3:30 p.m.; Aspire Juice Bar, 2950 W. Ina Rd., Suite 100; free; 682-4314.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners holds a monthly mixer. Details: 4-7 p.m.; NatureMedica Detox Spa & Naturopathic Clinic; 1 W. Wetmore, Suite 101; free; www.nawbotucson.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a holiday party. Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; Omni Tucson National, 2727 W. Club Dr.; $45, $80/couple; 682-4314.
Saturday & Tuesday, Dec. 18 & 21
• Score Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday; 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library study room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Dec. 21
• The National Association of Women Business Owners holds its monthly member connection breakfast. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; Chick-Fil-A El Con; 3605 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; $15, $12 members in advance; www.nawbotucson.org.
• The National Association of the Remodeling Industry holds a holiday party and silent auction to benefit the Junior League of Tucson’s JLT CARES program. Details: 5:30-8 p.m.; Arizona Wholesale Supply, 2986 W. Ina Rd., Suite 110; 310-3386.
Wednesday, Dec. 22
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.