Business news of interest for the week of Wednesday, May 14, to Wednesday, May 21.
• Edward Ortelli joined Mark Irvin Commercial Real Estate Services.
• Jacque Calkins joined Sunstreet Mortgage as a senior loan officer, focusing on residential home loans.
• Rudy Arevalo is the new district manager of Southern Arizona for Kelly Services.
• KKE Architects acquired Gresham & Beach Architects at 177 N. Church Ave. for its new Tucson offices.
• M-3 Engineering and Technology Corp. leased 600 square feet at Ruthrauff Commerce Center, 2470 W. Ruthrauff Road, from Presson Scottsdale.
• American Fasteners leased 6,000 square feet at 750 E. Ohio St. from Ohio Street Building No. 2.
• Colford Inc., dba Business Cards Tomorrow, leased 4,180 square feet at Midpoint Plaza, 1801 S. Alvernon Way.
• Surprise Air Conditioning leased 750 square feet at Midpoint Plaza, 3941 E. 29th St.
• Southwest Building Materials leased 15,000 square feet at 2301 N. Forbes Blvd.
• Brock Design and Construction leased 2,335 square feet from Palo Verde Trust Partners, 3820 N. Business Center Drive.
• Four area businesses were honored at the BBB Ethics Awards earlier this month. Oro Dental Medicine, Buffalo Exchange, Delivery Doctors Movers and Repp Design and Construction all won the ethics award.
• PICOR Commercial Real Estate Services was listed as one of the top leasing and top sales firms in Tucson, according to the CoStar Power Broker Awards. PICOR brokers Paul Hooker, Peter Douglas, Robert Glaser, Russell Hall and Stephen Cohen were also honored.