Thursday, Oct. 21
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly luncheon at Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch. Details: 11:15 a.m.; 6801 Camino Verde; $25, $20 members, 682-4314.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners holds its monthly networking mixer at Salon de Nouveau. Details: 4-7 p.m.; 2204 E. Ft. Lowell Rd.; free; www.nawbotucson.org.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; World Sports Grille, 2290 W. Ina Rd.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
Saturday, Oct. 23
• SCORE holds a workshop on basic business accounting presented by Herb Tinow. Details: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Arizona Technical Consultants, 40 N. Swan Rd.; Suite 118; $25, 579-2490 or 495-9629.
Saturday & Tuesday, Oct. 23 & 26
• Score Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday; 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Oct. 26
• The National Association of Women Business Owners holds a member connection breakfast. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; Inn Suites; 475 N. Granada; $25, $20 members; $15, $12 members in advance; www.nawbotucson.org.
• The Arizona Small Business Association holds a joint networking mixer with Tucson Local First. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; Acacia, 4340 N. Campbell Rd.; $10, members free; www.asba.com.
Wednesday, Oct. 27
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds an LED Briefing. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; 682-4314.