Thursday, Jan. 21
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a new member orientation. Details: 9-10 a.m.; Hilton El Conquistador, 10000 N. Oracle Road; 297-2191.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a Mix 'N' Match Mixer at Bedmart. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 10875 N. Oracle Road; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a get-acquainted session for future members. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; 4811 East Grant Rd. Suite 262; free; 327-0222.
Friday, Jan. 22
• A "FSBO — For Sale By Owner" class will be held at OASIS-Junior League. Details: 10-11:30 a.m.; 2099 E. River Road; $5 (registration required); 301-4999.
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
Friday to Tuesday, Jan. 22-26
• Free "GED Classes — Preparation and Tutoring" will be provided by Pima County Public Library tutors with Adult Education Certifications, and will be taught in English for students ages 16 and older. Details: 4-7 p.m. Monday; 4:45-7:45 p.m. Tuesday; 1-4 p.m. Friday; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr., Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Road; free; 594-5200.
Saturday, Jan. 23
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a bowling tournament at Golden Pins Lanes. Donations of children's books appreciated for the Marana Health Center's Reach Out and Read program. Details: 8:15 a.m.-12 p.m.; 1010 W. Miracle Mile; $95/team of four, $25/person; 682-4314.
• "Credit: What's Your Score" workshop will show the factors determining credit scores and tips on building a better one. Details: 9-10:30 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; free; 322-7401.
Saturday & Wednesday, Jan. 23 & 27
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Jan. 26
• BNI holds a networking meeting. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Windmill Inn Suites, Campbell & River; $5; 531-8322.
Tuesday to Wednesday,
• Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr., Branch Library will offer Job Help, resume writing, online job searching, email accounts, Internet searching, and more. Details: 1-5 p.m. Tuesday, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Wednesday; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr., Library, 7800 N. Schisler Drive; free; 594-5200.
Wednesday, Jan. 27
• Survival Skills Career Transition Group will meet for anyone in or anticipating a career transition. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; St. Philip's In The Hills Episcopal Church, 4440 N. Campbell Ave.; free; 299-6421.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a networking mixer at Crizmac. Details 5:30-7 p.m.; 1642 N. Alvernon Way; $10, members free; www.asba.com.