Thursday, April 19
• The Rotary Club of Dove Mountain meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Heritage Highlands Club House; 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch and a short program. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Speed Networking Luncheon. Details: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; Heritage Highlands at Dove Mountain, 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; $30, $25 members; 682-4314.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Merrill Lynch, 10195 N. Oracle Rd., Ste. 121; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
• No Place Like Home workshop on steps for individuals to home ownership will be presented by Jay McCall, GRI, SGSB. Details: 6 p.m.; Keller Williams Southern Arizona, 1745 E. River Rd., Suite 245; 909-9375.
Saturday, April 21
• Arizona Authors meet with guest speaker Caryn Lennon on Help For Aspiring Writers. Details: 10-11:30 a.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, April 24
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its Fourth Tuesday Mixer. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Boston’s The Gourmet Pizza, 5825 W. Arizona Pavilions Dr.; free; 682-4314.
Wednesday, April 25
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 6:45 a.m.; Fairfield Inn & Suites, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Legislative & Economic Development Briefing. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; free; 682-4314.
• The Oro Valley Optimist Club meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; The Loop Restaurant, 10180 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, April 26
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Breakfast. Details: 6:45-8:15 a.m.; The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds an Open House & Car Clinic. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; MPG, 3571 W. Ina Rd., Suite 101; 682-4314.
Monday to Friday, through April 27
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Rd.; free; 594-5200.