Thursday, May 26
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; El Charro Cafe, 7725 N. Oracle Road; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, May 27
• The Joel D. Valdez Library offers Grant Writing 101 for Dummies & Everybody Else presented by Dr. Bev Browning. Details: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Collaborative Leadership Forum on the topic Arizona’s Medical Marijuana Law: Employers’ Rights & Responsibilities presented by Thom Cope, Udall Law Firm, LLP. Details: 8-10 a.m.; Northwest YMCA, 7770 N. Shannon Rd.; 682-4314.
Saturday & Tuesday, May 28 & 31
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday; 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Wednesday, June 1
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Networking Breakfast. Details: 7-9 a.m.; Colt’s Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
Monday, June 6
• Women Impacting Tucson luncheon features speaker Chris O’Dell, director at the Haven’s Casa de Palmas residential home/drug-treatment program for women and former tour manager for top musical groups. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $25, $20 in advance; 770-0714.
Friday, June 10
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a Golf Tournament to benefit the Steve Engle Scholarship Fund. Details: 6:30 a.m. registration, 8 a.m. shotgun start; Hilton El Conquistador Country Club, 10555 N. La Cañada Dr. ; $150 or $500/foursome; 297-2191.