Thursday, July 29
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; El Charro Café, 7725 N. Oracle Rd., Suite 10; $30; $20 members/guests.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
Friday, July 30
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce offers a safety seminar presented by OSHA-authorized trainer Michael Gould. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; $5; 682-4314.
• Former executive recruiter Beth Cole holds a facilitated gathering for job seekers. Details: 3-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Friday & Monday, July 30 & Aug. 2
• The Oro Valley Public Library offers job searching and career building help. Details: 1-3 p.m. Friday, 9-11 a.m. Monday; 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Aug. 3
• The Metropolitan Tucson Convention & Visitors Bureau holds a partners luncheon at the Arizona Inn. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m.; 2200 E. Elm St.; $40, $35; $30, $25 members in advance; 770-2131.
Wednesday, Aug. 4
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a networking breakfast at Colt's Taste of Texas Steakhouse. Details: 7:15 a.m.; 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Arizona Small Business Association Small Office/Home Office Exchange meets for a roundtable discussion. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; 4811 East Grant Rd., Suite 262; $10, members free; www.asba.com.
• Tucson Business Connection holds a networking mixer. Details: 5-7:30 p.m.; Pearl, 445 W. Wetmore Rd.; free; 869-6098.
• TMM Family Services offers education and counseling on the home buying process. Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; 1550 N. Country Club Rd., Bldg 8; free; 322-9557.
Thursday, Aug. 5
• SCORE, the Referral Tree Networking Group, IdeaMagic, Bellows Consulting, and the Tucson Business Club offer a networking and strategic marketing seminar. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Comfort Suites Hotel 550 W. Auto Mall Dr.; $29 (includes lunch); 481-5505.