Tuesday, Jan. 5
• Ad2 Tucson will hold a networking event, Ad2sday Launch. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Zin Burger, 1865 E. River Road, #101; $20, $15 AAF members, $10 Ad2 members; email@example.com.
• Job Coaching: Resume Writing and Interview Skills workshop will be held at Catalina Foothills Church. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 2150 E. Orange Grove Road, Room 406; free; www.cfcpca.org/jobsearch.asp.
Wednesday, Jan. 6
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking breakfast. Details: 7:15 a.m.; Colt's Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Road; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
• Federal Grants 101 workshop will be held on the grant application peer review process. Details: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.; Marriott University Park, 880 E. Second Street; $129; 480-768-7400 or www.grantwritingbootcamp.us.
• Amayea Maat, certified teacher of Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, will present habits 1 and 2 at the Small Office/Home Office Exchange. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; ASBA offices, 4811 E. Grant Road, Suite 262; $10, members free; 327-0222.
• TMM Family Services will offer education and counseling on the home buying process. Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; 1550 N. Country Club, Building 2, Activity Center; free; 322-9557.
Tuesday, Jan. 12
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a Multi-Chamber Business Expo at the Tucson Convention Center. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; $250/booth; call Lizet at 882-5704 to register.
• Free GED Classes-Preparation and Tutoring will be provided by Pima County Public Library tutors with Adult Education Certifications, and will be taught in English for students ages 16 and older. Details: 4-7 p.m. Monday; 4:45-7:45 p.m. Tuesday, 1-4 p.m. Friday; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Road; free; 594-5200.